Goldman Sachs recruits graduates in finance, accounting and mathematics
Goldman Sachs is hiring an experienced AMD Private Real Estate Portfolio Management Partner at its Bangalore site. You will be responsible for managing portfolios and funds and reporting to regional and global stakeholders, with a focus on the performance, risk, balance sheet and capital aspects of real estate activities within the Merchant Banking division .
The full details of this work are as follows:
What are you going to do:
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual reports covering investment positions, risk, profitability, capital adequacy and other metrics e.g. equity flows, P&L budget forecasts, Mark-to valuations market
- Prepare year-end reports and portfolio presentation to lenders/investors: this includes full support to the local teams in charge of carrying out the business plan processes
- Manage ad hoc requests from management and asset management teams to keep management informed of portfolio performance
- Liaise with local teams (such as IT, accounting, asset management) to manage all issues related to portfolio analysis
- Establish regular global portfolio consolidations (i.e. models, pipeline, AUM, etc.)
- Ensure consistency and consistency of data against cash flow models.
- Third-Party Funding Assistance
- Improve processes to make them more efficient
- Generate business insights through data analytics to aid business decisions.
Qualifications for this position:
- Strong academic background – background in finance, real estate, accounting or math preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical/logical mind and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Commercial orientation and interest in financial and renewable energy markets
What skills are needed:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Team spirit
- Strong project planning, organization and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports
- The candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and have a team spirit
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Precision and attention to detail
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The recruitment information above is taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.